If you’re passionate about writing and looking for a cool, friendly & challenging place to start your career as a content writer, this might be the place for you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Author content for a series of white papers, blog articles, video scripts, presentations and infographics using insights provided (both English and Romanian)
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm, write and create creative campaign messages
- Research the client and translate their vision into captivating copy.
- Edit content written by our clients—turning dry copy into engaging posts
- Write cool & engaging captions for various Social Media platforms
These skills / experience will help:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Keen eye for details
- Call it creative. Call it innovative. We need you to come up with some really cool content approaches.
- A passion for IT, tech & gaming industry
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Ability to write for a variety of audiences and industries
- Consumer of content, and endlessly curious
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources
- Friendly with deadlines
- The ability to turn boring content into colorful copy
- You will, of course, be working in a team environment, so we expect you to be a team player
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to learn
- Enough weirdness that can be translated into creativity
- Responsible and Accountable
- Full Time
What You’ll Get:
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues
We are a Design Agency with a strong digital drive. We call our work Funkreativity, a blend of fun, creativity and a little funk. Art & technology are tools of our trade, passion for design is our fuel. And we use a personal, fun touch in our approach. We’re team people – we’re close to our clients and like social ninjas we become a part of their teams. And we make damn sure that we give our 100% to make things happen.
Clients: Samsung US, Machine Zone, Twitch, Porsche, Mega Image, Auchan, Amber
If you’re interested, please send:
- Your resume.
- Samples of your work.