Social Media Manager @ Pattern // Mind Treat Studios
If you want to have an active, engaging, creative and fun job in Digital Marketing, this just might be your spot. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager
Here’s what you will do:
- You’ll be working in a small team ( 4 digital colleagues) that does big things so you will be important to us.
- That’s why you have to love doing what you’ll do in Digital Marketing, in all its shapes and sizes: contribute to defining the strategy, implement social media and have knowledge of digital marketing areas
- You’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
- Relevant working experience in digital marketing/ advertising industry – 3-4 years.
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts, tools and best practices – how it all ties together, what works for which business objectives.
- Love for your craft. Read about it. Talk about it. Have your own opinion about it.
These skills / experience will help:
- Social Media – experience with setting up and maintaining pages & communities
- SEO – know the basics and why they are important
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Skills and experience in content writing
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to grow
- Responsible and Accountable
This is what we offer
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues
We are a Design Agency with a strong digital drive. We call our work Funkreativity, a blend of fun, creativity and a little funk. Art & technology are tools of our trade, passion for design is our fuel. And we use a personal, fun touch in our approach. We’re team people – we’re close to our clients and like social ninjas we become a part of their teams. And we make damn sure that we give our 100% to make things happen.