Web Designer at Pattern
We are looking for an experienced web designer who wants to use art as a way to leverage technology.
Here’s what you will do:
- Create fun, engaging responsive web sites that meet design and technical requirements
- Create visual concepts, website mock ups, newsletters, banners, a.o
- Keep up-to-date of industry trends, styles, and technologies
- Respect brand standards; ensure that all materials are within current style and tone guidelines
- At least 3 years’ experience in Web Design
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) or others (marvelapp.com / balsamiq.com)
- Team player & driven spirit
- Problem solving abilities and sense of ownership for the products he/she will be working on
- Ability to to respect deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Attentive to details, perseverant, positive approach to life
- UI/UX knowhow
- Portoflio is a must.
The Ideal Candidate:
Professional and fun to work with, detail oriented (pixel sharp eye), team player with a good sense of knowing to get things done, autonomous (having a personal touch on a visual concept), flexible and mature to wisely balance client’s feedback versus personal input, be a charmer with our account team, not a blocker.
What You’ll Get:
- Great team
- Good salary
- Great working environment
We are a Design Agency with a strong digital drive. We call our work Funkreativity, a blend of fun, creativity and a little funk. Art & technology are tools of our trade, passion for design is our fuel. And we use a personal, fun touch in our approach. We’re team people – we’re close to our clients and like social ninjas we become a part of their teams. And we make damn sure that we give our 100% to make things happen.