Digital Marketing Manager @ Pattern // Mind Treat Studios
If you want to have a high-stakes, smart, engaging, and creative job in Digital Marketing, this just might be your dream job. We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager at Pattern.
Here’s what you will do:
Do work that matters while continuously learning
You’ll be working in a great team that does big things so you will be important to us.
You’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
Making great projects happen
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the main point of contact between the client and the agency team. You will have to assume the leading role in pitching our services to new and prospective clients. For active clients, you will be managing and taking accountability for all the agency’s digital marketing outputs, managing the success of our digital projects from briefing and quotation to the last finishing touches and tweaks.
Build trust and a good working atmosphere
You will have to ensure effective project delivery, purposeful management of the client’s budget and timeline and a solid, fun and collaborative working relationship. We believe in win-win collaborations and having a little fun in our projects, so you will have to build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency. It is the only way to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
Delivering on our promises
You will coordinate multiple tasks from briefing to delivery, while taking into account budget follow-up and planning. You will coordinate all outputs from all delivered services to the client – Marketing Strategy, Creative, Web Design, Development, SEA/ SEO, E-mailing, Analytics, Social Media. You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project, trying to really help our clients as much as possible.
- Responsible for all requirements and deliverables on each client account
- You are responsible for ensuring the agency delivers quality work efficiently, on time, and within budgets for the projects you lead
- Coordination and delivery of major presentations and pitches, calculating initial project budget estimates
- You will ensure that the project team is aligned throughout the project and coordinate workflow
- Scheduling and tracking of resources and resource time on a specific job/ project
- Steering relevant internal and external meetings (partners, suppliers and clients), i.e. New briefs, creative briefs, debriefs, reviews, presentations, key status sessions and liaison with key client staff
- You will coordinate various digital projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/ overview
- You follow and support of all agency systems and tools for management and reporting: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
- More than 5 years experience in project management or digital strategy within a digital advertising agency or Marketing Department
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- A creative mindset, an ability to express opinions and a drive to solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design or Technology
- Strong organizational/project management skills and ability to assume full responsibility for teams’ success and failures
- Good knowledge of project management and be able to actively manage key accounts
- Must hold a wide scope of understanding of digital marketing, web, mobile and social disciplines
- Must have good leadership and team management skills
- At core we are looking for a senior marketeer with strong soft skills in project management and a sensitive eye for digital strategy
Will be a plus
- Experience working with Project management software (Asana, Trello, Jira), E-mail software (Mailchimp or similar), knowledge of Google and Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, knowledge of SEO tools like (SpyFu, SEO Monitor, moz, etc.)
What we Offer:
- A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round advertising agency.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous training.
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Support from a global WPP network.
Pattern Mindtreat Studios is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events. The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.