Using Wordpress, we created a dynamic and interactive website for Artivism with funky parallax effects and micro-animations. The site is alive and reacts to the mouse scroll, bringing a new depth to the user experience.
Client: Project Artivism
Deliverables: Web Design, Web Development
Project Categories: Web Design & Web Development
Date: 2020, April
Project Artivism is a non-profit dedicated to promoting local and international artists, while focusing on increasing access to the arts within marginalized populations. We were hired to create their website.
Building the Artivism website was a tremendous challenge we were happy to take on. The project itself is Art-driven so we needed to come up with a daring and bold website that would help Artivism become a household name in the art world.
Using WordPress, we created a dynamic and interactive website for Artivism with funky parallax effects and micro-animations. We used an urban style, street art and underground motifs. The site is alive and reacts to the mouse scroll, bringing a new depth to the user experience.
Other Projects you might like
- Motion Graphics – Samsung Developers Conference 2016 Innovation DayPattern2020-06-15T13:29:40+03:00
- British American Tobacco – Global Graduate Program Hiring CampaignPattern2020-06-15T13:12:47+03:00
- Samsung Game Developers Conference 2017 – Sizzle VideoPattern2020-06-15T13:26:50+03:00
- A Full Makeover for a Developer Hub – Redesigning the Samsung Developers WebsitePattern2020-05-13T16:13:34+03:00
- Taking an Artful Indie Game to New Heights – Link TwinPattern2020-05-13T16:18:37+03:00